Multiethnic Young Leaders NZ (MYLN) is a network of ethnically diverse young leaders between the ages of 18 and 35 who are committed to strengthening social cohesion, championing ethnic and intersectional diversity in leadership, and empowering diverse young New Zealanders.
To build Aotearoa New Zealand’s pipeline of diverse, inclusive and purpose-driven future leaders across business, government and community sectors.
OUR PRINCIPLES AND VALUES
OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To resource, connect and empower ethnically diverse young people in the formative stages of their careers.
- To provide networking, leadership and professional development opportunities to Māori, Pacific and ethnic rangatahi.
- To strengthen social cohesion by fostering relationships and facilitating collaboration between young leaders from diverse cultural backgrounds, ethnicities and communities.
- To unlock the full potential of all young people in New Zealand.
- To transform the face of Aotearoa’s leadership to better reflect New Zealand’s diversity.
- MYLN Membership Network
- Annual Matariki Reunion
- Table for Ten Series
- Leadership Workshops
- 3 Kapu Kawhe™ Mentorship Programme
- Rangatahi Leadership Opportunities Database (RLOD)
- RLOD Virtual Youth Leadership Summit
- NextGen Insights and Perspectives Report
- NextGen Insights and Perspectives Panel
- Annual Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori Campaign
OUR 2023 COMMUNITY FUNDERS & COLLABORATORS